Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sometimes you just need a "Pick Me Up"

and today is that day for me!  It's been SUPER busy at work, which is good (makes the day faster) BUT every once in a while you just need a break, a breathe of FRESH air.  Finally, the weather is turning here for us a bit.  We've had TOO MUCH snow lately, one day last week in a matter of 2-3 hours we had a foot!  So, Mother Nature...we're ready for Spring...anytime now!

Anywhoo, My pick me ups normally coming in listening to Praise & Worship music, or reading a good book (which I haven't gotten to do much of), but I also LOVE finding some inspirational pics, I'll share some of my faves with you now.







I love Anne Frank, as I mentioned before.  And CS Lewis, and of course I LOVE Proverbs 31 Ministry too....check out their website here...Proverbs 31

Until next time friends,
Be Blessed!
~Mel